2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all....looks a good forum to hang out and have some banter on....love Honda's as I work for a dealer...would have a S2000 if founds permitted,so my toy is a Mazda MX5 1.8 Sport limited Edition (only 300 red one's produced).....the wife has a Jazz Sport and I have a company car.

I'm a member of a few MX5 forums and have just joined the S2k forum.
I haven't joined here to see what you think of dealer's just to have some banter and maybe reply to a one sided thread or two.

Regards[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Interesting! Whilst I was sitting in the Mazda MX5 at the weekend and would dearly love to have one in the future I am not sure of why you joined our forum. It's isn't a criticism it is pure curiosity.

Are you thinking of buying a Civic?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting! Whilst I was sitting in the Mazda MX5 at the weekend and would dearly love to have one in the future I am not sure of why you joined our forum. It's isn't a criticism it is pure curiosity.

Are you thinking of buying a Civic?
Hi HappyMan...the reason I have joined this forum is to see what people think of the new Civic for two reasons,ie they are built in the UK and this forum has a lot of overseas owners posting threads.

I work for a dealer and its good feed back for me and I might be able to contribute to some of the threads.

As for buying a Civic....I'm lucky I have a company car and get to drive all the models.......Regards:cool:
p.s 08 Civic is a great car be it petrol or diesel...and many thanks for your reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts