2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I found this forum really helpful when I brought my 09 type s gt 2.2cdti last Feb.

It had 17.5k on it then and really has been brilliant now approaching 80k.

Due to a change in circumstances it's just about to be traded in for a brand new 62 plate se in orchid white pearl and the only option I've gone for is colour coded arches.

I never thought I would be:
a) buying a brand new car
B) that car being a five door
C) the car being slightly slower and lower spec than my existing.

However I am really excited about the new car and with a little one on the way and mileage being drastically lower and mainly short trips. I'm very happy that this is going to be a very good choice for not just me but our new family.

Sorry if that's a bit longer than usual, looking forward to getting involved on here.

Really hope that the new civic is as good as the last, it really has been totally trouble free very cost effective and good fun when required as well!

Cheers all!

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello and welcome ;-)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi

Hopefully gets delivered to dealer on thurs, they are getting their local (and I'm told trusted) bodyshop to paint arches so hopefully fri but it could be longer. I''ve told em not to rush and that I'd prefer for it to be done properly, they finished of my sentence which was nice.

I made sure I queried about the pdi and ensuring it was polished as I've heard a few bad stories about both.

Gonna miss the torque of the type s I reckon but new car should fit the new reliable worry free family car bill pretty well I hope?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts