2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Took the plunge 2 days ago and ordered a 1.8 EX with leather seats glass roof etc in blueish silver.

Wanted a 2.2 diesel but couldnt justify the extra cash leather seats are much more important to me than the speed. Chopping in my 03 Ford Focus ST170 which I'm sick of now!

Unfortunately I have to wait until the 3rd May so 48 days and counting I am spending my days annoying the hell out of my family walking round with the civic brochure under my arm.

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hi Obo,

May will come round quickly enough, I also became physically attached to the brochure, nothing unusual there. Nice spec in car.

CZ

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Hi everyone,
Took the plunge 2 days ago and ordered a 1.8 EX with leather seats glass roof etc in blueish silver.

Wanted a 2.2 diesel but couldnt justify the extra cash leather seats are much more important to me than the speed. Chopping in my 03 Ford Focus ST170 which I'm sick of now!

Unfortunately I have to wait until the 3rd May so 48 days and counting I am spending my days annoying the hell out of my family walking round with the civic brochure under my arm.

Wow that means it is 47 days till my birthday..i will join in the countdown with u!!! Cos i am excited about my birthday [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Becoming physically attached to a brochure...no...really...there is somthing very unusual about that...lol:D

I was starting to feel better about my new friend the brochure.. I keep one at work for daytime perusal and one at home for nights and weekends (I cant believe how much of a freak that makes me sound)

I dont think I can wait that long last time I was this excited was last September when I put my deposit on the Wii so heres hoping the next few weeks go quicker than that!

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
I was starting to feel better about my new friend the brochure.. I keep one at work for daytime perusal and one at home for nights and weekends (I cant believe how much of a freak that makes me sound)

I dont think I can wait that long last time I was this excited was last September when I put my deposit on the Wii so heres hoping the next few weeks go quicker than that!
No..u are fine being attached..it is CZ I am worried about lol..the wait will whizz by especially spendind plenty of time on here :D
SJ

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No..u are fine being attached..it is CZ I am worried about lol..the wait will whizz by especially spendind plenty of time on here :D
SJ
Phew! We can countdown together then me for civic day and you for your birthday! I think I've found my new waste of time in this site [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Phew! We can countdown together then me for civic day and you for your birthday! I think I've found my new waste of time in this site [smilie=tongue.gif]

Oh yes how exciting will that be...well i will look forward to it...so u can be the countdown person then...cos u have on extra day...lol:D

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a countdown program on this PC

48 Days
1 Hour
13 Mins
53,52, 51 seconds

to go!!!

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
It's common knowledge around these parts. Obviously you're not down with the cool kids!

There are so many replies to that, but I shall refrain as some of them may be deemed rude:oops: and I was brought up proper[smilie=cheeky-grin:

To be sure To be sure

1 - 20 of 20 Posts