2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until Saturday when i pick up my CTR in bronze pearl,100 miles,rage wheels and sat nav.Been looking through this forum and found some useful stuff especially about things to look out for when collecting the car....good work hope to contribute once i take delivery and start enjoying CTR World!!

Cheers

Paul:)

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Hope you enjoy it, im sure you will!!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madness

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks..

what a friendly bunch you are :p its good to be here.

This Place is crammed with lots of good info but if i cant find what I`am looking I,l be sure to give you guys a shout...ooh i thing that I`m keen to know is how easy is the red carpet to clean? do you recommend i get some mats ASAP!!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Over the moon...

Just picked up my gorgeous CTR,cant stop looking at it....chuffed to bits!!

images on there way!!:)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome get the mats take it easy for 1000 miles then 8000 rpm every where up to 70 mph of cause :police: keep an eye on the oil level will use a bit. good colour

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah i saved the mats from my trade in vehicle for now, but may look at getting the type R mats....any idea how much they cost?

Just reading through the manual they recommend taking it easy for the first 625 miles (which seems a very strange number) how come you reckon a 1000??

Paul

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Yeah i saved the mats from my trade in vehicle for now, but may look at getting the type R mats....any idea how much they cost?

Just reading through the manual they recommend taking it easy for the first 625 miles (which seems a very strange number) how come you reckon a 1000??

Paul
625 miles is 1000km

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts

Paul
On the other hand, speaking to a technician I was told twice that there is no need to take it easy. Obviously the brakes e.t.c do need bedding in time but I thraped my cars after a couple hundred miles and find them stronger for it.

It's personal preference IMO

1 - 20 of 40 Posts