2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Rhiannon (Rhi for short) yesterday I brought a 07 FN2 GT in black :).

I'm based in Southampton and Gosport so if you see me about give me a flash :)

It's completely standard at the moment, I have plans of a sub boot build, carbon roof wrap, tinted windows, CD player change, HKS exhaust and either a skunk2 air intake or HKS one I'm undecided atm. Not going to go to mad with it but key bits will be hydrodipped just to make it a little different. So that's it really. It's a bit of a difference from driving my EK3 but getting used to it and love it.

So I'm sure you'll all be hearing more of me because if I'm honest it feels like a spaceship compared to what I'm used to :)

Thanks for reading :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) thanks for having me :) and thanks I'm sure there will be more and probably better pics to

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hello and welcome! Nice Domokun as well!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Welcome! I've not been here long either but lots of peeps have been really helpful and welcoming to the Forum! Nice Car :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankyou :) had a bit of a spending spree at the weekend so new stereo purchased and facia, HKS wind/rain felfectors, benen tow hook and new badges as well as like new windscreen wipers lol! Now just looking at places to tint the windows as having trouble finding somewhere that can do the bottom window as the Perspex! :)

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
You won't find anyone to do the perspex I don't think. Your options are the fly eye, which looks a bit naff to me. Or a solar plexius panel, they look completely different colour to the tint from the inside. Its one of the reasons I've not tinted mine.

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
You won't find anyone to do the perspex I don't think. Your options are the fly eye, which looks a bit naff to me. Or a solar plexius panel, they look completely different colour to the tint from the inside. Its one of the reasons I've not tinted mine.

to be honest we tinted our rear windows and left the perspex and from outside without looking close you could not even tell and inside it did not bother us so I dont see why people moan about this so much

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Yeah it's not as noticeable on yours Rick. I like limo black tints though and I think it'd look daft

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See on my EK I have the darkest limo tint and absolutely love it so if I get it done I will be going for the same again. I think tbh the windows as standard seem slightly tinted but may just be me. I'll give it a good think tbh as I've got quotes around £250. Today has been a good day though things have started arriving :)

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Fellow slimming world member too I see should get much lower than 250 tbh.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol yeah just got my 4st award today lol! Yeah I thought £250 seemed expensive but I'll keep looking!!

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I'm on 3 stone and stuttering haha. Yeah I got quoted 150 off a couple of companies round here

1 - 20 of 34 Posts