2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All

Been lurking for a few weeks since picking up my 2008 2.2 5 door and thought it was time to register.

Part ex'd Renault Clio for the Civic at Stuart Graham in Crewe following a new arrival to the family and have been really impressed with it, soooooooo much more go and looks fantastic with the aero kit it came with.

I've been a regular poster for a few years on a motorbike forum and found it invaluable for advice etc. Impressions from last few weeks suggest your site will be equally (alright then, even better) but for all things Civic!

Towser44

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the welcomes and the help offer from Crowmar Kirkliss :)

Got a couple of small things I want to do with the money from my bike sale, once I can bring myself to advertise and part with it :-( so may take you up on that!!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the family !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hello and welcom to the forum mate.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and Welcome, Good to hear your enjoying your new motor over your last lets hope stays that way.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi,

welcome to the forum, fellow newbie here also & I'm not far from you & pretty sure i looked at that civic at the garage before getting mine from elsewhere in the end.

I too am enjoying it so far, much better than the ST previously.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.