2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id say hi to the site that will cost me more than the other half :lol:

Finally sold my old car so have 3 weeks to find a type s 2.2 low mileage, then ill be part of the honda scene!

Couple of questions, where can i get the front grill with red H type r one to replace the perspex so i can order that now? Cant find any on ebay. + going rate so i dont get ripped off

Wheres a good body shop around fife to color code? Want this done as soon as i buy it :D

will order black type s decals, red H for wheels and type s caliper stickers and some blue bulbs from jp and the sticker guy, see what i mean about costing me loads... dam you civinfo :lol:

The spoiler will need to wait though she wants a holiday :(

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Welcome Hotchy!
I bought the sports grille from Holdcroft Honda last year, but i think Cox Honda are selling at a good price.
Seen a few CTR grille`s on ebay before i got mine, cost too much.
Sports grille still look`s good on the CTS.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the sports grill the same as the type R but a normal H? The red H will go well with the theme I'm going for, if not a custom green one if I feel different :lol: thanks

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Welcome hotchy !! I'm in fife too , great wee body shop in buckhaven that painted my GP splitter for a reasonable price ;)

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome hotchy !! I'm in fife too , great wee body shop in buckhaven that painted my GP splitter for a reasonable price ;)
Cheers what's it's name I'll try there for a qoute. I go to the gym in leven I'll keep an eye out for your car but when iv got My civic or you'll wonder why a van would flash :lol:

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Cheers what's it's name I'll try there for a qoute. I go to the gym in leven I'll keep an eye out for your car but when iv got My civic or you'll wonder why a van would flash :lol:
what gym ? i train at jimmy salmonds

CRM coachworks was the body shop

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I've got a Type R front splitter (used to be rowbo's lol) in red, if you buy a red S that is. keep me in mind, see my for sale thread.

It's in my Mums cafe in Kirkcaldy

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome....[smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what gym ? i train at jimmy salmonds

CRM coachworks was the body shop
Same gym then lol small world. I'll look out for your car then! Train during the day when off the night shift tho! Cheers I'll check them out as soon as I get a car within 100 miles!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got a Type R front splitter (used to be rowbo's lol) in red, if you buy a red S that is. keep me in mind, see my for sale thread.

It's in my Mums cafe in Kirkcaldy
I'll check it out! Looking for a red, silver or black so you never know!

Cheers for the welcomes everyone :D

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Same gym then lol small world. I'll look out for your car then! Train during the day when off the night shift tho! Cheers I'll check them out as soon as I get a car within 100 miles!
I train mostly late on from half 7 but sometimes through the day !! You've probably seen my car outside and just never realised lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts