2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there.

Thought I'd join up since I know from motorbike experience that these forums can be a mine of useful info.

After 5 years with an old-shape 1.6 Sport my wife's just buying a 2.2 Type S GT. '58 reg, from Stuart Graham Honda in Crewe. 30 miles(!) - I suspect it was supposed to be their new demonstrator, but the prospect of a sale got the better of them.

Lucky fellow that I am, I get to collect it for her on Thursday. That means I'll be driving it for an hour or so to get it back to Lancashire.

On Friday we're off to Edinburgh, so the A702 and A68 will be waiting to entertain us - yum!

When I have some photos I'll post them up.

Cheers, Fudge.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

Which colour have you got?

I'll be heading from Edinburgh on the A702 & A701 from about 1:00pm on Friday so give me a wave (be careful their are some road works on the A702 after Silverburn (Edinburgh side)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Welcome, please check out the Wiki tab at the top or alternatively ask any questions and we will all be happy to help :)

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help!

Great to have you aboard, and read this before you take delivery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which colour have you got?
I've updated my profile now - Silver.

I'll be heading from Edinburgh on the A702 & A701 from about 1:00pm on Friday so give me a wave
Thanks for the roadworks tip. We're hoping to go via the Samye Ling Temple at Eskdalemuir, but won't be leaving Chorley 'til 2, so probably wouldn't see you anyway.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Fudge.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on the new car and enjoy your journey's, won't you?

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
welcome fudge, you are right about the info on the forum, its a great help,
safe journey mate:perfect10:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome Fudge, maybe we shall see you at one of our meets, hope so.

Enjoy your new spaceship :D

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse, a fellow boltonian i see. You'll have to come along to our yorks/lancs meets

1 - 14 of 14 Posts