2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Thought i'd stick up some pics as a follow on from introducing myself in the newbies section.

Enjoy!
Stephen

After a Clean Pics...

Cruise Pics...

P.S. - I'm kind of a pic whore!

Enjoy!

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Niiiiiiice ! Pic whores are proper welcome on here dude :) everyone loves pics

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome mate and great pics. your decals and grill badge are in peculiar places;)

They were like that when i bought it! dont mind the rear 1/4 stickers, but think the grille badge is too high, can't work out how to take it off to re-locate it! :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
15,518 Posts
depends if its bolted through the grill or not as some people cut the lugs off the back and stick it on as its easier, like i did. under the bonnet at the front you have to remove the plastic studs then remove the black plastic cover in which if you have small hands get access behind the grill. someone else may have a link or a how to for you to look at.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
we love pic whores, cause most of us cant read. ;) great looking car matey

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers for comments guys. these pics are only the beginning! many more to follow!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Hello and welcome this forum [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
Great pics mate, and always nice to see another guy from here on the forums. You should think about coming along to one of our forum meets, would be nice to see a few new faces :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome along mate, car looks well! Cw Dave's right, i'm gona need to get my finger out and go to one the meets and so are you!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
You lot and your cruising holding me up on the coast road lol!! Lovely car matey and lovely colour, take her a rip to Ballycastle when you aren't bumper to bumper, one of the best driving roads in the world I reckon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
aha! that coast road drive was awesome with the other 150 odd cars! def have to get to more meets, might go to the show in Antrim tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts