2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! just wanted to say hello to the Civic Community

currently I am a Yaris driver, but I'm selling it now and going to buy my Nighthawk Black Pearl 1.4 Comfort Civic in 2-3 weeks.
I can't wait :)

regards,
:beer:
Maciek

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello Maciek!

Welcome to the forum.
Great choice of car.
Post some pics when the spaceship arrives. [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome :)

Actually, I'm not really an ELP fan, I took my nickname from the ancient weird looking beast - half lion, half scorpio. I used to play Heroes of Might and Magic quite a lot and I really liked the monster, that's all :)

As for the music, I'm into rather heavier tunes, like Behemoth, Nevermore, Megadeth or the one and only Carcass :rockerblue::thrasher::D

·
Administrator
19,184 Posts
Witamy Maciek,

Welcome to the forum and a good choice of colour, although I know that in Gdansk the only colour of car is black!

You will love the car! Let us know when you get it and post some pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Witamy Maciek,

Welcome to the forum and a good choice of colour, although I know that in Gdansk the only colour of car is black!

You will love the car! Let us know when you get it and post some pictures.
czesc :)

thanks, I will surely let everyone know and post the pictures of my new black Spaceship :D

·
Administrator
19,184 Posts
czesc,

As you can see I have the black spaceship too and it's fantastic. I was in Gdansk last year, went to sopot, gdynia and some other places on holiday - really nice!

Na Razie ( is that right?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha! just ordered Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic 1.8! it turned out that the dealer still had some 1.8 from y2007 and apparently they wanted to sell it quickly - as they sold me it in the same price as 2008 1.4.
Now I just have to sell my Yaris and...
:)
and the first picture, I'll make more when it's mine :) (sorry for the quality, taken with mobile)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was in Oxford 2 days ago and I must say that you have lots of Civics in England :) it was great to see an orange one - as this colour is still not available in Poland I suppose.

Anyway, I'm selling my Toyota today and hope to get my Beauty on Tuesday! :D

·
Administrator
19,184 Posts
Hi Manticore,

You can get orange in Poland as I was offered it when I ordered my car last August. It wasn't my cup of tea, so I declined politely the offer!

Good luck for tuesday.

·
Registered
208 Posts
ha! just ordered Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic 1.8! it turned out that the dealer still had some 1.8 from y2007 and apparently they wanted to sell it quickly - as they sold me it in the same price as 2008 1.4.
Now I just have to sell my Yaris and...
:)
Witam na forum! :)
It's an excellent bargain. You'll surely be satisfied with the 1.8 i-vtec. I also heard from the tv advertisment that Honda gives some extra equipment and winter tyres for 2007 models. Did you get them?
Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

yes, the dealer offered me the insurance, winter tyres, alarm and parking sensors - all in price of 2008 1.4 Comfort with insurance, so I am happy as hell :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts