2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just purchased my first ever Honda so decided to join the forum, it's a 2008 CRV 2.2ctdi EX model.
I've only had it a week, and so far so good.

I've always had Vauxhall's, and my Previous car was a Vectra which I had for seven years and to be honest was a really good vehicle.
I hope my CRV will be just as good as my Vectra was if not better, but with Honda's legendary reliability I should be ok.:D

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello mate and welcome to :civinfo: :)

Having had a Vectra or 2 myself in the past do not fear you have made a huge leap forward.

All the best with new car mate :top:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome mate I'm just up the road from you in Porth. I've also been stuck to vauxhalls for years bought a civic a few months back, personally much better than a vaux :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all

Just purchased my first ever Honda so decided to join the forum, it's a 2008 CRV 2.2ctdi EX model.
I've only had it a week, and so far so good.

I've always had Vauxhall's, and my Previous car was a Vectra which I had for seven years and to be honest was a really good vehicle.
I hope my CRV will be just as good as my Vectra was if not better, but with Honda's legendary reliability I should be ok.:D
Hiya Mate

I'm not far from you, I will be purchasing a 2.2 cdti in the next few weeks (waiting on a new log book from DVLA for my current Audi A3!). Hopefully catch up with you at some point?

James

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::tee:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once I learn how to upload photos, I will post some. Sorry in advance if I upset anyone with this statement, but I'm the wrong side of 40 for all this modern technology. LOL:confused:

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome fellow Taff.......;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts