2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Finally take delivery next Friday, cannot wait :D. I've been hanging around a while taking in all the valuable info you guys and gals provide, many thanks it has really helped. Myself and two colleagues actually take delivery same day and they are all civics(company cars).
Could anyone from the north east (South Shields area) point me in the right direction of the best Honda dealer for servicing etc.

Many thanks

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
Hi clar0032

Welcome to the forum... and nice choice by the way ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Graeme
That sounds good to me as I work in Newcastle, I have rang them and they say they will collect from my work and return when complete.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello

I've used Springfield (Sunderland) for all 4 of my Honda's, never any complaints (other than having to pay the bill). Up in the South Sheilds/Sunderland/Newcastle/Durham area, you haven't got much choice of dealer as all 4 of the Honda dealers are Springfield. Go down to Teeside and there de-Vries, but never used them before.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Sorry, cannot help with dealers, but I can say I am sure you will enjoy the car....
Yes, it is that good....:)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Be welcome !

I cannot help you with a dealer, exept if you come in France ;-)

Enjoy your spaceship. You're a lucky men, working in a company which offer you the possibilitty to drive such a car ;-)

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
You think you're getting the new car - wait til I have a word with the lease company. At least I'll get mine first

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello clar0032!

Welcome to the forum.
What kind/colour of civic did you go for?
Cheers from across the pond. [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello clar0032!

Welcome to the forum.
What kind/colour of civic did you go for?
Cheers from across the pond. [smilie=tongue.gif]
Thanks for the welcome,
Went for the champagne silver, as this was the quickest delivery time. I originally wanted the Milano Red but was told by the leasing company that this would take 3 months to delivery, so champagne silver it is.

Just five days now and counting

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
I've made the same choice (From Milano red to Champagne due to delivery time) and I don't regret it (Sorry Charles ;-) )

Less sporty but also look less dirty at the moment ;-)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hi,

I use Springfield on the Scotswood road and have never had any problems, took it in for a service last wed and the parts they needed to order have arrived today. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts