2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and Happy New Year!

I just got my first car and I am happy to say that is a 2007 Honda Civic 1.8 but I need some help.

1. I heard that is possible to set "an alarm" on Cruise Control to make a sound when it gets to a specific speed. I already got a speed ticket(500Euro) because I when over the speed limit :eek: .

2. When I got the car the previous owned just had the service( including oil change). I asked him and he said that the oil should be changed every 20000 km. All the services were made in a Honda Service and as the owner said the oil was changed on that interval until now. Is that normal or it should me more often?

3. Sometimes when I make a turn or the road is bumpy I can hear a strange sound on the rear right side of the car. This noise is not consistent and there are days when I don't even hear it. The car had a service like 3 months ago and there was nothing that had to be changed.

Thanks for your time and have a nice year!

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: mate!.. Yes you can make a beep when you reach a certain speed. I have mine at 70mph and 100mph just in case..

You have to be stationary and access the menu by holding the information button on the wheel.. Instructions are in the manual..

I cant help with you question 2 as I have the diesel and its different.

And also regarding the clicking noise I dont think its anything to worry about because a few users have this noise and its turned out to be nothing unless its happening all the time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts