2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Newbie here, came across a few civic/type r forums and I thought this is one of the best ones. I have just recently bought a CTR 2007 and thought this is the best place to get advice and contacts for servicing/issues.

Even though the car is mine, because of my job I only drive 'my' car on the weekends and my wife drives it during the week. I bought my car for a fairly cheap price but needs attention in a few areas and you know what women are like - they need everything perfect...and then go ahead and kerb your newly refurbished wheels.

Faz

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hi guys,

Newbie here, came across a few civic/type r forums and I thought this is one of the best ones. I have just recently bought a CTR 2007 and thought this is the best place to get advice and contacts for servicing/issues.

Even though the car is mine, because of my job I only drive 'my' car on the weekends and my wife drives it during the week. I bought my car for a fairly cheap price but needs attention in a few areas and you know what women are like - they need everything perfect...and then go ahead and kerb your newly refurbished wheels.

Faz
Hi Faz and welcome to :civinfo: :D

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts