2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Newbie in Derby

630 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  scottc 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all
I thought I'd introduce myself my name's Scott from Derby and I'm looking for a Civic 2.2 CTDI at the moment and thought I'd find any answers i need on here as Im not sure what spec to go for.
I have two car's at the moment a Astra estate (daily drive) and a modded WRX Impreza which I'm selling both to get a Civic. The sale of the Impreza is reluctant but with a change of job means its the sensible thing to do but I'm sure I'll have as much fun with the Civic!
I've never had a Honda before so I'm just leaning about them and I'm sure I will be asking some of what may seem stupid questions!!:oops:

#8 ·
Hi and welcome Scott good luck on your search for a new motor make sure you check out the wiki on here as Im sure it will help you make an educated dession on what spec/model of car you should be looking for. Might see you around the streets of Derby in your new motor.

Reactions: scottc
#12 ·
Not sure how much your looking to spend mate but I bought mine from Stringfellows cars (yes I'm aware how seedy it sounds lol) in Ripley - I've had no problems with mine so might be worth a look & they gave me a good price for part exchange too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.