2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm here looking to buy a type r , looking for Milano or alabaster silver with sub 60k

Let me knowing you have one for sale or are considering selling

Genuine buyer with funds waiting

John

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Welcome buddy

I would be more concerned with how a car has been looked after than directly the miles.

Any member selling is likely to have treated their car extremely well

If you have time to wait new cars pop up on for dale all the time, bought mine from a member.

Good luck

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo: - good luck with your search:beer:

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much you looking to spend

Depends on the car , ideally wanting an early low mileage car with low owners for sensible money , there seems to be huge difference in asking prices , seen some 2007 cars with 80-90k on the clock asking £8-9k

Then seen some 2008-2009 with 30-50k for less than £8k some even down at around £7k

Problem is everything I've looked at over 40k on it looks like it's been sand blasted :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

And like mentioned above, the car for sale section is a great place as you can likely see how a car has been treated by looking through the sellers posts etc.

The treatment some of the cars get on here is incredible and worth taking a mileage hit for, knowing that it's been treated well for all those miles. Might get a mod or 2 with it as well!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Depends on the car , ideally wanting an early low mileage car with low owners for sensible money , there seems to be huge difference in asking prices , seen some 2007 cars with 80-90k on the clock asking £8-9k

Then seen some 2008-2009 with 30-50k for less than £8k some even down at around £7k

Problem is everything I've looked at over 40k on it looks like it's been sand blasted :facepalm:
Well from when i last washed mine, i had 1 stone chip too it. lol

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't say they were all like it , I did look at yours but too much money for me , if I go north of £8k I think I'll look at other stuff, I've just sold my 2005 widetrack ppp sti , so taken a step down in power and tuneability etc dueto moving further away from work so my commute is now longer , butwantedto stay Japanese , failing that I'll look at a German diesel

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
I just px mine at Honda a month ago, the PX price was £9k for a April 09 CTR GT with 32k on the clock and FHSH as well as mint apart from a few minor marks on the alloys. Honda sold this in 3 days on the forecourt for £10k and obviously from Honda you get a full 1 year warranty. I hope this gives you a bench mark for a price on a mint CTR with low mileage

1 - 20 of 24 Posts