2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Type-R GT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Afternoon All :D

Thought I would introduce myself, recently purchased a 2008 Red Type-R GT in milano red off a member on here.

Really chuffed with it so far, had it about two weeks and got one of the wheels refurbed so all four are mint, and some paint/dent damaged fixed after it got egged and it cracked the paint tow days after owning it!

Anyways onwards and upwards! Few plans for it, wind deflectors, possibly new speakers etc. But overall very happy!

Here is the only terrible picture I have of it at the moment, currently also own a 2012 CR-Z which is a company car going back at the end of the month because I am changing jobs. The rest of my family are all into thier cars, so more pictures to follows when the weather is nice!

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Welcome to Civinfo, thats a nice motor.

Remember to become a supporter and get your Civinfo sticker and unlock other areas of this site.

·
Type-R GT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can I get a sticker from? And what does it unlock?

Paid £8,800 with 11,000 miles full Honda history and a mountain of service bills, old mots and tax discs etc.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the family, nice to see your a supporter as well :p

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Just Paid for my membership! Need to find somewhere to palce the sticker now :)
Welcome to the forum :D

Most people put their stickers on the black strip of the rear perspex just below the spoiler.

Sent by me

·
Reasonable Tenor voice
617 Posts
very nice, have fun

1 - 20 of 28 Posts