2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!!

I'm Dan, based in Malvern Worcestershire. I recently ordered my honda civic type s gt through the company car scheme at work, i'm well into my Jap motors having previously owned an impreza JDM sti (my97) and nissan 200sx (pics below), although the civic is a bit more tame, i'm sure it will be fun to drive.

I've ordered the car in deep bronze after seeing it in the spot lights at the dealers...i'm a stucker for metallic fleck!! :)

I'm a very keen detailer - so expect to see lots (and i mean lots!) of photos of my motor in the sun after a wash, polish and wax!

I'm a serious car nut and my recent car history is as follows:
Clio 172:

The impreza:

It had quite a few mods!

The clio trophy:

The nissan:

It had lots of mods!!

All in this year!! :eek:

But due to family on the way and wedding next year its time to settle on something more sensible and most importantly funded by work! lol :D

I look forward to using the website!! :)

Dan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi mate,

hope you like the car, I see you have had a few motors in your time, I'm sure that the civic will live up to your needs and you'll have great fun driving it.

look forward to seeing you around a bit more

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate,

hope you like the car, I see you have had a few motors in your time, I'm sure that the civic will live up to your needs and you'll have great fun driving it.

look forward to seeing you around a bit more
Thanks! Yeah, i enjoyed the test drive in the civic, it ticked all the right boxes for me and remains very economic, so was a no brainer in the end. :)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I'd rather they stay well clear of it...i have nightmares over swirl marks in the paint!! lol

I suppose for how many cars they clean everyday and the fact they aren't their cars you can't blame them for not being interested. Like you say it would be better if they left them well alone for people like us. LOL :(

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Hi Dan and welcome. I'm from just over the otherside of the river near Upton. I'm in Malvern quite a lot so if i see a bronze type s I'll give you a wave. I'll be in a black 'R' (picked up today).

Did Startin Honda in Worcester supply your car?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dan and welcome. I'm from just over the otherside of the river near Upton. I'm in Malvern quite a lot so if i see a bronze type s I'll give you a wave. I'll be in a black 'R' (picked up today).

Did Startin Honda in Worcester supply your car?
Hi [smilie=thatworks.g:

The car is coming from a dealer in bedford....not local, but at least they are transporting it to me on Wednesday. The order was placed through the company car scheme so unfortunately i had no say on where it came from. :(

I reside a lot on [url=http://www.wjpc.co.uk]index[/url] (DC_WRX) its Jap performance website - friendly people and loads of local meets. ;)

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Hi [smilie=thatworks.g:

The car is coming from a dealer in bedford....not local, but at least they are transporting it to me on Wednesday. The order was placed through the company car scheme so unfortunately i had no say on where it came from. :(

I reside a lot on [URL="http://www.wjpc.co.uk"]index[/URL] (DC_WRX) its Jap performance website - friendly people and loads of local meets. ;)
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing more of your pics

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Im in a similar situation, company civ and getting married next year! Good luck with both:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts