2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2007,Civic Type R GT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!
as ive stated this is my first Honda. Im a Renault Master Tech so ive drove Renault sports for years and loved them (some might argue that there french S*** but i like them)
The Civic is a 2007 on a 57 plate so i do believe its pre LSD and its got 90k on it.
The previous owner had it for 8 years and it looks to be pretty OEM so im happy with that. it has 4 Pirelli PZero tyres on it that i feel is also a good sign that the previous owner looked after it.

I may possibly modify it but only light mod like Induction, exhaust etc but nothing major

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
1,085 Posts
9gs like to be revved for most grins and A class roads change to R class, be warned 👍😅 just go easy when outside temps are sub 10c

Reactions: J15NWP

·
Registered
2007,Civic Type R GT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
9gs like to be revved for most grins and A class roads change to R class, be warned 👍😅 just go easy when outside temps are sub 10c
yeah a few friends have had Honda's so im aware of that. i was originally looking at ATR's but i cant justify the price of them and ive worked on a fair amount of them so i really cba dealing with rust lol

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
1,085 Posts
The civics can be divas at times but on the whole pretty reliable, you never have just one, I was a vw (stage 1 2.0GT) in between mine.

They get under your skin like no other jap brand I've found.

Reactions: J15NWP
1 - 20 of 32 Posts