2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,im new to the whole forum thing and own what is known as the fn2,look forward to chatting with u all.:)

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all and your right fn2 is the best and its my pride and joy.
i am a member of the type r forum aswell so kinda know how fun(especially being a female)and addictive this is....what kind of pics u after?;)

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im a women....so sure i have interesting pics somewhere.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hey Lolly....good to see you on this forum,see your already teasing the poor mods..ha-ha!!

Welcome to the forum :p

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
well im a women....so sure i have interesting pics somewhere.
Oh no, don't get them started................................................................ although I won't stop you................. ;-) LOL

Welcome aboard......................

ATB,
US

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Ah here you are.

Welcome. I would say show some interesting pics but when I did a 'google' search of my user name the other week I was surpirsed to see a poll about me and another memeber of this site, which I knew nothing about until I saw it come up on there.

What coloure of FN2 have you got? Oh and you can really get some of the guys 'intersted' if you post some pics of yourself in the 'relfections' topic. Mines caused a bit of stir during the summer

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah here you are.

Welcome. I would say show some interesting pics but when I did a 'google' search of my user name the other week I was surpirsed to see a poll about me and another memeber of this site, which I knew nothing about until I saw it come up on there.

What coloure of FN2 have you got? Oh and you can really get some of the guys 'intersted' if you post some pics of yourself in the 'relfections' topic. Mines caused a bit of stir during the summer
haha....maybe i wont do that then:)thanks for letting me know.
and as for colour of my baby...its milano red,which in my opinion is the best colour...apart from the cw fn2.[smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
haha....maybe i wont do that then:)thanks for letting me know.
and as for colour of my baby...its milano red,which in my opinion is the best colour...apart from the cw fn2.[smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

Someone else who agrees with me !! Whoopppeee and welcome to the forum !

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Great to have you around and congrats on the car :D

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Someone else who agrees with me !! Whoopppeee and welcome to the forum !
haha....i do agree....the cw is,wow sexy,but have to say not as sexy as mine.;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts