2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mods and followers... Wifey is due to pick up her Honda Civic EX 57 plated 08 model in Blueish Silver, love the loads of extras it has, the i-shift sat-nav plus it's 'normal' whistles and bells, ours already has reversing sensors fitted..... So my introductory question is.. what else is the best thing to do with modding it? Initially we like the idea of the front grille like the Type R or S, definately the rear spoiler, but they look to be fairly expensive and drilling holes...Yeek that opening a:worms: to me. Any help and guidance would be gratefully accepted, as for those seasoned pro's out there, someone will ask the question... if we want it to look like an R type why didnt we buy one... The ones with all the extras as this has in the R type was £5K more and it would be a shame to put the engine of the type R under my wifey's :turtle: foot... It would never get used!

Anyway, Hi from Us... and :feedback: on those good cost mods would be brill.
Oh before I sign off, we are being told the itouch Gen2 don't work with the fitted system, any ideas of the way forward here too. Did read loads of your topics on this subject once we heard that, never really found a definitive answer?

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Take a look at the styling section here and you can see some of the cost options for the grille and so on.

Personally the grille is a great addition and one I am considering, well am actually going to get done just after the summer :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Regards the grille, been there done that..got the smile ;)

Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to civinfo. :)
Hey thanks for the welcome, looks to be a good site spent half of my working day and now night looking reading and sussing out tingies I want, but have to remember its the wifeys car.... oh well I'm sure she won't mind me spending money on her car. I'm about the end of what I can do to mine without spending loads of dosh... Mines pushing 240 brake and looks ok... although it isnt a Honda!

Well the rear spoiler to make it look like the R or S, not sure, looks good but would prefer to pay someone with some skill to drill and fix it for us.

The puddle lights look a good extra, and those fog covers that one of the members has made ... what an invention, should patent it and flog it to Honda.. I'll be getting her some of them me thinks..

Right off for a browse....[smilie=happydance.:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts