2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new to Civic Ownership (6months). This Forum has already been a godsend in terms of knowledge and Ideas. I was unfortunate enough to have my first civic (Black 09 SE) stolen off my drive after 6 days. However, the impression it made on me was so great I held out for another. I now have an 07 alabaster silver SE from a private sale. Lovely condition with one owner. I have already made a few minor mods with the help of my son to include aluminium foot rest rather than SE standard plastic, Heko wind deflectors around and rear mud guards and leather steering wheel cover(stitched). My son and I also modded the front perspex grill after picking a spare one up at the tip shop for £4. It's now black with red emblem after seeing the idea and how to on here. She is not perfect yet and I will be doing more small things such as gear knob and gaitor change, update of all bulbs out and in maybe some carbon wrap for the interior. All in all I really love this car for its style, space and practicality. Love the Forum thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you I was gutted when the first one was stolen. Had the leather heated seats in black. My lad loved it but is coming round to the alabaster silver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No can't work out pictures sorry. Tried a drop from clipboard but didn't want to know. Have opened one of the photos apps recommended but no luck. Sorry, just no option on post screen to add or upload photos apart from some on the full version profile setup and not mobile view as I use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts