2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just bought my self an brand new Honda civic type R soon as I test drove it I fell in love im picking it up on Saturday couldn’t believe it when the dealer said they had one in stock because normally its an 3 months waiting list…oi oi roll on sat:D[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Hi Welcome to this great site. Lucky guy hardly any time to wait. What colour is it? Don't forget to post some pictures.[smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got it in black mate....soon as i collect it on saturday i'll take some pictures and post it up on the website

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
i got it in black mate....soon as i collect it on saturday i'll take some pictures and post it up on the website
Welcome to the site!

Hope you enjoy your spaceship! (I think you are going to love it!)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey there Ali, similiar experience to me, popped into Honda on the Tuesday just to "browse"....drove off the forecourt 4 days later on the 1st Sept. in my Alabaster Silver "R"....don't ya just love it when a plan comes together! lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey there Ali, similiar experience to me, popped into Honda on the Tuesday just to "browse"....drove off the forecourt 4 days later on the 1st Sept. in my Alabaster Silver "R"....don't ya just love it when a plan comes together! lol
Nice one there hlxbravo, just the way i like it ;)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse , your so lucky to get 1 instock. Enjoy the driving now.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
New car

Welcome Ali,
Enjor your new car,nice choice.:cool:

·
Banned
165 Posts
Mine arrives on the 14th Dec..seems such a long wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts