2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined up hoping to find some useful info from experienced members, about my recently acquired CRV, particularly since Haynes have not published a manual for my 07 CRV 2.2CDTi. Is it because they are so reliable?
Things like: why are my rear speakers not working? Did I read correctly that there is a fuse under the rear seats? Secondly, If I want to fit a reversing camera above my tow hitch can anyone recommend a make? Is a remote unit the best bet? What connections are available, are there wires included in the standard loom for a camera if so where can I find them?
Very happy with my recent purchase, lovely car. Thinking I may get it tuned next year to improve the mpg. 41mpg is a bit low compared to my Passat 1.9Tdi, but a much better vehicle for towing my 'van. Nicer drive too.
Please anybody know?:worms:

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Joined up hoping to find some useful info from experienced members, about my recently acquired CRV, particularly since Haynes have not published a manual for my 07 CRV 2.2CDTi. Is it because they are so reliable?
Things like: why are my rear speakers not working? Did I read correctly that there is a fuse under the rear seats? Secondly, If I want to fit a reversing camera above my tow hitch can anyone recommend a make? Is a remote unit the best bet? What connections are available, are there wires included in the standard loom for a camera if so where can I find them?
Very happy with my recent purchase, lovely car. Thinking I may get it tuned next year to improve the mpg. 41mpg is a bit low compared to my Passat 1.9Tdi, but a much better vehicle for towing my 'van. Nicer drive too.
Please anybody know?:worms:
Hello and welcome to the forum mate :party:

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts