2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Front looks a lot like the Mitsubishi Colt. I guess it's ok, but for the car to become a greater success the look has to be a lot better. And the practicality, reliability etc the same as the previous.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Ohh, lovely Lexus style rear lights. ;)

Subaru managed to chav the standard Impreza with these hideous creations, now Honda are doing the same :(

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Certainly won't attract my pennies. Rather boring again.

·
Registered
975 Posts
its not goign to look like that

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
its not goign to look like that
I agree, that's just Auto Express Photo Shopping the old model! Very mis-leading.

My Civic has just gone in for some warranty work and I've been given a Jazz as a loan car.

It's quite nippy (not sure what engine it has yet?) and very well built, but I've got to say, my wife's 56 plate Fiesta is a much, much better car!

Controversial I know, but in terms of build quality and handling Ford have come a long way (the Fiesta was our first Ford for years!)

I think Honda need to do a lot to the Jazz to get it ahead of its class!

·
Registered
664 Posts
new jazz

hopefully the car will look nothing like that . needs more than a facelift. still the jazz is a much better built car than the civic . no recalls ever !! ( probs coz its built in japan )

·
Registered
975 Posts
apparently ford warranty claims are at their lowest for years

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
The jazz has been a massive hit for Honda and the car may not change a huge amount from the current model - yes it will be refined and given tweaks here and there ( a bit like what Nissan have done with their new forthcoming X-trail) the Jazz will sell on its name

Not that it wouldn't be nice for something a little different
Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to name but a few are all playing catch up to the jazz

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Glad I didn't wait!

I was hoping that they'd see how much people liked the looks of the Civic and restyle the Jazz as a baby Civic. Perhaps it would scare too many 'mature' buyers off. I was thinking about waiting for the new one, but had a test drive in a Civic and thought 'what I actually want is a Civic spaceship'. I'm still glad I did.

I think this Jazz design would fix a few of the 'cheesy' bits on the Jazz. Hope they keep the DSI engine though. 48MPG typical, with my driving!

Even if it actually gets the CRV 'nose' (yuk) it will still be ahead of the likes of the Modus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts