2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Having done a search for 'NGK 1352' it looks to me like that's the secondary O2 sensor. The primary AFR/O2/Lambda sensor should have a female connector (ie, no pins in the socket). That seems way too cheap for a lambda sensor, too.

EDIT: Yup, having looked on the NGK site I'm sure it's not the primary, as NGK don't list one. Only the 'back' sensor.

Tegiwa is your best bet.. http://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-primary-o2-oxygen-sensor-civic-type-r-fn2-3092/

Reactions: Laney

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Here, I've taken a pic to save any confusion. HTH :)

The one with the blue connector is the primary, and although my Tegiwa replacement wasn't blue, it was the same connector ;)

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it might be too good to be true, lol

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having done a search for 'NGK 1352' it looks to me like that's the secondary O2 sensor. The primary AFR/O2/Lambda sensor should have a female connector (ie, no pins in the socket). That seems way too cheap for a lambda sensor, too.

EDIT: Yup, having looked on the NGK site I'm sure it's not the primary, as NGK don't list one. Only the 'back' sensor.

Tegiwa is your best bet.. GENUINE HONDA PRIMARY O2 OXYGEN SENSOR CIVIC TYPE R FN2
looks like you're right :( but they do say it's for the K20 not R18

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
I know. Had our NGK fella running round like an idiot as he saw they were listed but couldn't tie up the Honda part numbers then found they had listed it wrong. Doh!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know. Had our NGK fella running round like an idiot as he saw they were listed but couldn't tie up the Honda part numbers then found they had listed it wrong. Doh!
ah well :rolleyes: thought I was on to something there for a second :) lol

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picture's not right but right part number is... mmm

Lambda Sensor LC8648
enquiry sent to them, will post their response.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Hmm that's odd. That number seems right but the model is the '2.0 TYPE R RACE'

Also I've just spotted I mistake on the Tegiwa site..

GENUINE HONDA PRIMARY O2 OXYGEN SENSOR CIVIC TYPE R FN2

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-primary-o2-oxygen-sensor-civic-type-r-fn2-3092/

Product Code: 36531-PRA-G01 £250

-----------------------------------------------

GENUINE HONDA PRIMARY O2 OXYGEN SENSOR CIVIC TYPE R EP3

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-primary-o2-oxygen-sensor-civic-type-r-ep3-3089/

Product Code: 36531-PRA-G01 £175

Notice the part numbers... just to make things easier for us :lol:

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah those on the Tegiwa site are consistent between the two which is odd in itself but wrong anyway I thought for the FN2.

These are the right part nos. though afaik
Honda: 36532-RSP-E01 (2007-2008)
OR 36531-RSP-E02 (2009-On)
Slightly different numbers both the same part though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts