2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everybody! Here is my brand new Civic with tss-tuning body kit (Thanks Mutek!) The car is a little bit dirty but no can do when it's raining 24/7 :) In the pics i have 17" winter wheels and for summer i have Oxigin Full Chrome 18" Sieben wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
i dont really like the silver grills on the front and back, but the side skirt does look really nice!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Are the side skirts and wheel arches replacing the originals or 'stuck' on ?

EDIT : More details required- self fit ? cost ? availability ?
I don't want to go to the details but okay it wasn't that expensive (that's only my opinion ;) ) but very difficult to fit and wouldn't recommend to anybody whit a lack of experience. Fortunately I hade some help so the entire job took only a week and a half. This is just a start and there will be more! In time I think these kinds of tunings will be more common but for now this is the first one (I think?) and I'm proud of it :D

EDIT : Wasn't the first one in Europe but first in Finland though.... there is a nice one in Germany too...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont really like the silver grills on the front and back, but the side skirt does look really nice!
Those silver grills can be painted and first I thought that I want them black but then I kind of liked the idea them beeing silver because those aren't the only things in that color you know...

·
Registered
975 Posts
like some aspects more than others

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Savesi looks are a personal opinion and my opinon is that it looks great :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh dear,I like it!

What website can I order this from? and does it come painted in that colour? Please tell me the price of that kit(in UK pounds)
Also,what "More" Kit will be out for the civic???

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are the side skirts and wheel arches replacing the originals or 'stuck' on ?

EDIT : More details required- self fit ? cost ? availability ?
i would also like to know if you can order this in the colour of the car.
if poss can someone photoshop the colour of the nhb to galaxy grey if poss please so i can see what it looks like XX cheers XXX

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh god, its pretty:)

Thanks for the link! I love the colours co-ordinated sidetrims.

Was there any modifications/diy to that kit to make it fit? or did you just take of the old kit, then bolt the new one straight on??

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
definately like the front :p

think I like the sides :D

undecided on the back :)
fairly sure I like them, but yes, think I would have gone for black :)

overall, looks very nicely done though - top job! :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just looked at the wheel arch's,are they like rounded inwards? because they look like they dont come down much, so it looks like you gotta have some big wheels, and lower the car to make it look perfect?

Ps. Tint your windows!,

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Only legal here to tint rear windows. And I'm guessing those have already been added on his to-do list. Would be nice to see the 18" wheels under that beauty, but I guess we'll have to wait until spring for that. :)

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Look super m8 well done on a tastefull mod , love the grills and the body colours sides.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i would also like to know if you can order this in the colour of the car.
if poss can someone photoshop the colour of the nhb to galaxy grey if poss please so i can see what it looks like XX cheers XXX
No you have to paint it yourself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh god, its pretty:)

Thanks for the link! I love the colours co-ordinated sidetrims.

Was there any modifications/diy to that kit to make it fit? or did you just take of the old kit, then bolt the new one straight on??
Sorry but not as simple as you could think. There are a lot of work to do before you can go cruising a round :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only legal here to tint rear windows. And I'm guessing those have already been added on his to-do list. Would be nice to see the 18" wheels under that beauty, but I guess we'll have to wait until spring for that. :)
Moi!
Tint's are definitely on my list among other things and I'll go and tint my front windows too because a vehicle inspection (or is it M.O.T. test in UK?) is so far away in the future.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts