2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was behind you all the way from Sainsburys in Bath to Bitton/Willsbridge!

Cracking looking 5door :D. Bit annoyed the rear cluster strip looked so good on yours when it looked so pants on my Milano :/

·
DERVhead
201 Posts
Ha! I was looking in my RV mirror at your milano all the way home and was thinking....I wonder if they're on civinfo!

Your CTS is equally as smart even tho I only got a little glimpse out of the back of mine, and we know how limited the view is! Noticed you had some heko's and a spoiler so had a feeling you might of been part of the forum :)

What the hell happened to that lorry? :confused:

Ah the cluster strip was a nightmare to try and get all the air bubbles out of, im glad you didnt see it up close.

Do you work in Bath dude?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brakes had failed coming down from Upton Cheyney by the looks of it.

My head office is in bath so usually there a couple of times a week, live on the hill where I turned off so always around that area! How about you?

·
DERVhead
201 Posts
Ah I'll keep an eye out for you in the future, I take that road to and from work every day. I will warn you tho, I hit a pot hole this morning and blew the sidewall out of my front passenger tyre, cost me £130 for a new michelin pilot sport....great start to the week!

Im an electrician working on the office block with the scaffolding around it, if you follow the one way system around at sainsburys its right in front of you.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pothole between swinford and kelston heading into Bath? Yea that ones a killer! i hit it while it was still a puddle but got away with it.

FYI, if its more then a certain depth you can get an damage refunded by the council :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts