2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
South bound on A500 in Stoke, stopped in outside lane with hazards on! If anyone off here hope you ok and managed get going. Was about 18.15. Bit of a queue developing behind too!

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
that was us on the way to Tesco .... bit low in juice:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
958 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Its true, saw it for myself!! Next time go Asda off A500 its closer! lol

Least I spotted another member off here! ;)
lol was headed for Harvester up at Trentham but next time yeah will do.........You could have pulled over and we could have had a mini meet.....Did manage to spot the New 2012 Civic in the flesh going North Bound looked alright bar 1 or 2 lickle things

·
Premium Member
958 Posts

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
you for running out of juice, lol. On my Accord I had no petrol gauge for a year and still managed to stay mobile ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
you for running out of juice, lol. On my Accord I had no petrol gauge for a year and still managed to stay mobile ;)
lol I aint no numpty (bit sensitive though rofl)

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves for not stopping to help.;)
You really don't stop on the A500. Apart from last night.. Someone jumped off the bridge after the mear tunnel last night. Yup I was one of the trux that got caught up in it.

RIP though.. Must be something seriously wrong to resort to such drastic measures.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
The honest truth is all I wanted was to be spotted at least once:facepalm:......... Now that I have it's all good;)

I love it when a plan comes together (Now about that group hug!!!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts