2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
originally i wanted to get quite a bit more done before putting pics up on here but hey ho iv got some so may as well :)

gave her a clean earlier, well, i tried but gave up cos it was too sunny so shes not her sparkling best, but not too bad either!
mode so far are:
mugen wing
mugen socks
mugen brake light decal by gers
eibach 30mm with FRS to be done in the next week or so
HKS RSK
Red footwell lighting
Red interior LEDs
red calipers
TRS 4 point racing harness
team heko wind deflectors
Type R grille badge and side decals
mugen power decals

things i want to do next areeee
mugen rear splitter
rear tints
invidia cat back
RED samco or jperformance breather hose's
flashpro

oh and i also want some civinfo stickers but want to put them on my rear 2 windows so shall have to wait till after the tints are done :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Looks good fella, get some pics up once you have the 30mm springs fitted as I'm interested as to what they'll look like :)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good fella, get some pics up once you have the 30mm springs fitted as I'm interested as to what they'll look like :)
they have the 30mm springs on in the pics! just going to have frs done in the next week or so when i got time!

you cant tell too much in the pics but you really can when you see it properly, i think its perfect drop, doesn't look stupidly slammed to the floor but looks just right

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
they have the 30mm springs on in the pics! just going to have frs done in the next week or so when i got time!

you cant tell too much in the pics but you really can when you see it properly, i think its perfect drop, doesn't look stupidly slammed to the floor but looks just right
Sorry, my bad. How do you find them? Do you have any clearance issues? :)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, my bad. How do you find them? Do you have any clearance issues? :)
no problem what so ever...i live in the countryside and the roads round here are really bumpy...u know the type of roads where theres no road markings at all, even in the middle to separate lanes lol, and i have no problem...speed bumps are ok too, although i do try avoid them if i can but i dont go out my way to and its just a case of taking care when you go over them, not had any scrapes yet (and hopefully wont)...the ride quality is firmer but not a drastic change, only notice it a bit more when doing a bit higher speed.
IMO def worth it over the 15 drop, personal preference tho :D

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D the red one parked next to it looks familiar lol!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to see what a CB FN2 looks like with the mugen wing!!!

Me wants!!!
its nighthawk black, never seen a crystal black one...it has like electric green/blue sparkle when the sun hits it...love it :)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you find life with the harness?
Love it...the one I have is 4 point and the strap connector is a normal seat belt connector, it's easy getting in and out, just belt over the shoulders and click in...only awkward thing is not been able to lean forward when pulling out of blind junctions, simply unclick tho

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
no problem what so ever...i live in the countryside and the roads round here are really bumpy...u know the type of roads where theres no road markings at all, even in the middle to separate lanes lol, and i have no problem...speed bumps are ok too, although i do try avoid them if i can but i dont go out my way to and its just a case of taking care when you go over them, not had any scrapes yet (and hopefully wont)...the ride quality is firmer but not a drastic change, only notice it a bit more when doing a bit higher speed.
IMO def worth it over the 15 drop, personal preference tho :D
Just what I wanted to hear, thanks fella :cool:

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just what I wanted to hear, thanks fella :cool:
No probs pal...I asked around a bit before I got them but I wanted the look of the 30 drop too...IMO def the right choice

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your car`s looking smashing Dave.

Your old spoiler look`s far better though.;)
Haha thanks mate...glad you like the spoiler!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice matey, wing looks the business.
Likewise mate lol...was thinking about gloss black wheels but then won't be any colour contrast and think it might look a bit too black

1 - 20 of 30 Posts