1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rear perspex back

Then fitted my J's illuminating badge

And here are some pics of it all fitted and wired up

Im absolutely delighted with how it has turned out. To be honest the pictures do it no justice at all so will look forward to showing it off on the Glencoe run :D

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Wow that looks smart, might get a black panel for mine. Am I right in thinking the illuminated badge is a silly amount of £££££££?? Might get a couple any way for front and rear

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
That looks cool as hell!
Does it light up with sides then increase with brakes? Thats awesome...

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that looks smart, might get a black panel for mine. Am I right in thinking the illuminated badge is a silly amount of £££££££?? Might get a couple any way for front and rear
Thanks I'm really pleased with it. Yeah they are really expensive but I think that it adds a nice touch so for me it's worth every penny.

Remember you can't have red on the front

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks cool as hell!
Does it light up with sides then increase with brakes? Thats awesome...
It just comes on with the sides mate. It's wired up to the number plate lights.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Love it looks amazing how much did it cost mate is it a hard job to fit ? Thanks inadvance

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Thanks I'm really pleased with it. Yeah they are really expensive but I think that it adds a nice touch so for me it's worth every penny.

Remember you can't have red on the front

Road laws are different here so I can have red on the front as long as it doesn't interfere with the headlights, we also have no emission laws, no road tax, no MOT and petrol at £1 a litre

The only way our cars are checked to see if they are safe is if he police stop you, silly but good at the same time.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it looks amazing how much did it cost mate is it a hard job to fit ? Thanks inadvance
You would be better asking Cazza as I'm not sure if it has went up in price. I'm a plumber to trade so I'm very handy and like to think I'm quite technical so for me it wasn't hard. I would think anyone could do it tbh though it might just take a bit longer

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Road laws are different here so I can have red on the front as long as it doesn't interfere with the headlights, we also have no emission laws, no road tax, no MOT and petrol at £1 a litre

The only way our cars are checked to see if they are safe is if he police stop you, silly but good at the same time.
Kool. Im on my phone so don't see where you come from

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
You would be better asking Cazza as I'm not sure if it has went up in price. I'm a plumber to trade so I'm very handy and like to think I'm quite technical so for me it wasn't hard. I would think anyone could do it tbh though it might just take a bit longer
Cheers mate ... Ill drop her a pm see how much damige one off these sexy things are goin for

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
£228 on their website lol

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Ross, it needs a clean!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts