2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the sticker at the last minute before you were turning off towards the M6 I think... Gave you a little toot and a :thumbsup: then realised I wasnt in a Civic :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Ha! It did make me think for a few seconds, why would I be getting a thumbs up from a lady in a car blitzing past on the motorway!

Especially when the car in question wasn't a Civic ;)

Oh and it's DBP not NHB, but I do love that in the colour, at night it's just black, but transforms when the sun is out. It's just a shame the sun is never out!

See plenty of civ's down the way but never any stickered, same cars too from each United home match.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, well now you know! But I wasn't blitzing, was still in roadworks doing 50mph lol

I love the dbp, looks lovely on a day like today. Excellent car washing day!

I've seen loads of stickers since I got rid of my civic. Typical! :)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
so you spotted a manure fan from milton keynes :lol:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
True, you weren't blitzing past, it just felt like it because it took a few seconds to sink in that I got bipped by a loon in a car bouncing up and down with a thumb in the air ;)

I'm sure I'll see more stickered up civ's when I get move on too. It's the way of the world it seems.

@The Vision: typical bin dipper response that, won't bite :D

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
@The Vision: typical bin dipper response that, won't bite :D
neither will i :D

"bring on the manchester united
bring on the cockneys by the score
and we'll take you two by two
and we'll kick **** out of you
cause liverpools the team that we adore"

:shakehands:

hope you had a safe journey home !!

the recycle bin awaits this post [smilie=giggle.gif]

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Not trying to turn this in to a football related thread, however....
Ahem....
"build a bonfire, build a bonfire put the scoooousers on the top...put the city in the middle and burn the bleeping lot"
:D

In other news, I shall be on the M62 and around Leeds area this weekend of anyones abooot!? :D

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Not trying to turn this in to a football related thread, however....
Ahem....
"build a bonfire, build a bonfire put the scoooousers on the top...put the city in the middle and burn the bleeping lot"
:D

In other news, I shall be on the M62 and around Leeds area this weekend of anyones abooot!? :D
i think this one has been put to bed tbh !!

lincolnshire ?:facepalm4:

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Current location yes...family etc, Manchester...and not the city centre, from around hale area so united was the closest team, not city... So Nerrrrr lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts