2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to reply to the quote I just got via email but it wouldnt let me.

Im interester in buying a set of NHB wing mirror caps for Civic Type R GT 2007.

Email from David Chambers.

Thanks

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
:lurking:

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
From Honda Halesown, I paid about £25 - £30 each.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update on this. Managed to get these from Newton after they ordered them in for me. About £26 each then adding VAT came to around £60. Ouch. They do look damn sexy though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
why do people ask '' where can i buy ---------?. why don't they just ring their local Honda dealer? or am i missing something?

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
why do people ask '' where can i buy ---------?. why don't they just ring their local Honda dealer? or am i missing something?
Incase there's a nice cheap online place someone knows of??

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
He didnt, he tried to reply to an email that he'd already been discussing the purchase with and couldnt. He subsequently managed to get through and purchase the parts.

As for people that do it on here, They may have read other threads on here about certain dealers having special deals.

I'm working with Dave to pass on any enquiries re parts that you post on here because I have no clue whatsoever about the parts side of things or carriage etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts