2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CTR doubled up as a wedding car last weekend when my brother got hitched.

OK, so it would probably be going too far to say she upstaged the bride... :eek: BUT she did look the part thanks to a bloomin good clean, ribbons and a bow on the grill!

Better still, she was sporting a show plate (surprise for my brother who was arriving at the venue in the car) CRU 5E. My brother is a professional DJ and that's his DJ name (Cruze).

An amazing day and a chance not only to celebrate my big bro's big day but also a chance to show off the CTR to friends and relatives while she's still shiny and new(ish!). Coupled with the show plate, it made for a real talking point.

Anyone else used their Civic for a special occassion? Photos please!

Enjoy

Nick

Attachments

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
sweet mate, bet you got to the church well quick...lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I was thinking of using my NHB for my wedding too but thought it being black not being the most ideal colour for a wedding it might end up being a bad talking point for everyone!
A CW CTR would top it for me but each to their own! Its absolutely gleeeeeming though great job!

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
i knew there was another reason why i wanted a cw....:D

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed, CW would be the best option (it's a wedding, not a funeral!) but hey, you work with what you've got..!!

Thanks for feedback all

Nick

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice looking car :D

And, nice wedding photo's :D

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Agreed, CW would be the best option (it's a wedding, not a funeral!) but hey, you work with what you've got..!!

Thanks for feedback all

Nick
you certainly do.....and you worked it well i must say.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts