2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's a picture I took a while back in Cheltenham. The one at the back is mine, and Im not to sure who own's the one at the front, But I've seen him around at the "Sunday" Cruise before.
:)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts

Here's a picture I took a while back in Cheltenham. The one at the back is mine, and Im not to sure who own's the one at the front, But I've seen him around at the "Sunday" Cruise before.
:)

Where is your tailpipe ?? Looks strange...
Nice picture on nice cars!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is your tailpipe ?? Looks strange...
Nice picture on nice cars!!
I didnt have them back then, but I've got them on now:) The sales man didnt tell me that the 1.4 model didnt come with it:(.

But Im planning to upgrade it again to the Remus, "Race/Sports" exhaust, after some 18" Chromes:D:)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
But Im planning to upgrade it again to the Remus, "Race/Sports" exhaust, after some 18" Chromes:D:)[/quote]

Sweet!!!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I was told that I cant have 18" on my 1.8 SE by 2 Honda people, one said it was because of the airbag sensors (that doesnt make sense to me) and the other couldnt give me a reason. Have you checked you can put 18" on, or are you just going ahead anyway? :)

If I cant have 18" I notice your selling yours, and I really like them :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was told that I cant have 18" on my 1.8 SE by 2 Honda people, one said it was because of the airbag sensors (that doesnt make sense to me) and the other couldnt give me a reason. Have you checked you can put 18" on, or are you just going ahead anyway? :)

If I cant have 18" I notice your selling yours, and I really like them :D
Hey Man

Yeh, Im not to sure really, Im just sticking some 18's on. Im selling my current wheels if you want them, I live relatively close to Bristol aswell:), So maybe we can do an arrangement on a weekend for you to pick them up there? (Il drive down) Im looking for around £500, (The tyres alone almost cost this)

Honda told me max I can have is 17's:(, but Im gonna get some 18's

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I didnt have them back then, but I've got them on now:) The sales man didnt tell me that the 1.4 model didnt come with it:(.
How much did they cost and did you get them fitted?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much did they cost and did you get them fitted?
Hello

They Cost me around £1100, from Pro tyre ( A local wheel distributor)
They are professionally fitted, so dont worry about any damages or anything.

Wheels in imaculate condiction, never curbed, I clean them 2-3 times a week, due to the amount of the brake dust the standard brake pads produces(N),

The tyres are very well looked after aswell, back to black is added on the tyres everytime the wheels are cleaned:)

£500 is a Bargin, like I said before the Pirelli P Zero's Rosso's cost that alone.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
They Cost me around £1100, from Pro tyre ( A local wheel distributor)
They are professionally fitted, so dont worry about any damages or anything.

Wheels in imaculate condiction, never curbed, I clean them 2-3 times a week, due to the amount of the brake dust the standard brake pads produces(N),

The tyres are very well looked after aswell, back to black is added on the tyres everytime the wheels are cleaned:)

£500 is a Bargin, like I said before the Pirelli P Zero's Rosso's cost that alone.
Sorry; I was actually wondering about the exhausts.

I really want alloys and I like yours; but at the moment I'm not sure I could afford them at the moment; also I've got the 15" space saver, so I wouldn't want to waste it really by getting 17" wheels fitted.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry; I was actually wondering about the exhausts.

I really want alloys and I like yours; but at the moment I'm not sure I could afford them at the moment; also I've got the 15" space saver, so I wouldn't want to waste it really by getting 17" wheels fitted.
Woops, Sorry man

The Exhaust I got from Honda.

Parts cost around £420 I think and the Labour, they charged me for 1 hour labour. So about £500 (Inc VAT) I think, Might be abit less, cant really remember.

How ever, if you want the exhaust, you can buy my kit of me of me for about £350? I've hadded fitted professionallay ,so no bodge on it.
If you want the exhaust soon, I can sell mine to you:)

Please let me know,

Reason Im selling, is because I wanna get the Remus Race exhaust. which is £600 I think..:( Stupid pricey parts)

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
looks lot better with exhaust tips on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts