2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Very nice mate. Nicest colour ;)

How much did your colour coding cost you? Been asking a few to get an average lol.

Gonna get my spoiler just before and get them to spray it at the same time.

You need some 18s on it now :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Great colour, then again I'm biased. :D

K20/24 fd2.
Pure N/a fun is the honda R DNA

Reactions: harryhots

·
Registered
63 Posts
Stunning looking dude :)

I have always loved vivid blue, I remember when I worked for a Honda dealers and they facelifted the EP2 sport, We had a demo in vivid blue... I preferred it to the type r if I am honest just because of the colour.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice mate. Nicest colour ;)

How much did your colour coding cost you? Been asking a few to get an average lol.

Gonna get my spoiler just before and get them to spray it at the same time.

You need some 18s on it now :cool:
Hi Schlieb,
Cant answer that im afraid, it was colour coded when i got it and i dont think i could even hazard a guess to be honest.

Yeh, it was the colour that sold me, is yours the same colour?

Spoiler now sprayed and ready to be fitted on Weds, cant wait!

Would love to get some 18's but i tow a small caravan with it and im just afraid that the arches would hit the tyres :(, what do u rekon?

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Yeah mines the same colour, been wanting the colour coding done since I got it last may but I always end up buying something else haha.

Bought some 18s last week, I think you'd be OK to, still looks a fair gap tbh but I'm not up on all the sizing etc lol!

The spoiler will make a big difference to yours, saw a vivid blue with it done last week and it made a massive difference.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: harryhots

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stunning looking dude :)

I have always loved vivid blue, I remember when I worked for a Honda dealers and they facelifted the EP2 sport, We had a demo in vivid blue... I preferred it to the type r if I am honest just because of the colour.
Thanks jimbo1a,

Yeh, it was the colour that sold me, and the fact that it was colour coded :D!

I do love the Type R's but it was fuel economy that i was more interested in as i travel 20 miles a day back and forth to work.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Dope colour

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Nice car! Any plans with it?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice car! Any plans with it?
Thanks, yeh, type r spoiler being fitted fri, was sposed to be today but the guy txt me to rearrange, :mad:

Type s side decals and civinfo sticker waiting to be fitted!!

Theres quite a few scratches on the dash by the start button and also on the gear lever surround so id like to replace with carbon

Thats about it for the time being but im sure i wont be able to leave it alone for long!!! Its addictive isn't it

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Type r spoiler gonna be nice!

I also said when i bought the car " i only put nice rims under the car and thats it" but when i begon with it there is no end anymore haha

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Type r spoiler gonna be nice!

I also said when i bought the car " i only put nice rims under the car and thats it" but when i begon with it there is no end anymore haha
lol, yeh there certainly is no end, i guess youve got 18's on yours then, i bet they look nice, got any pics?

decided to get leather gaiter with blue stitching and skunk2 gearknob!

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Yes they are oem 18 inch with 215-40-18 wintertyres.

For summer i pick up monday 20 inch! Pictures of the wheels and all you can see in my thread "holland red type S" at first page "gallery"

I've got oem type R leather gaiter and gearknob.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes they are oem 18 inch with 215-40-18 wintertyres.

For summer i pick up monday 20 inch! Pictures of the wheels and all you can see in my thread "holland red type S" at first page "gallery"

I've got oem type R leather gaiter and gearknob.
Just had a look, wow, thats a lot of pics! very nice car buddy love the white wheels but i totally get how they must be a nightmare to clean

1 - 20 of 51 Posts