2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
i-Vtec
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a couple of us here are Night shift workers so what Websites do people suggest? I have a very reactive job, and if its been busy, its been a bad night. So what sites do people use or suggest to wear away the wee hours. Bare in mind they must be Safe For Work, lol. Social media is out(thankfully). I tend to stick to the main media outlets, but they all have the same stories, Ebay and Whisky Auction sites are my usual haunt.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have been checking master of malt couple of times a day as they adding stuff to sale section!

They also seem to be discounting the Game of Thrones Malts quite often possibly still now among others if interested.

I have eye on a Glen Scotia & Glenfarclas 12yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,222 Posts
I have been checking master of malt couple of times a day as they adding stuff to sale section!

They also seem to be discounting the Game of Thrones Malts quite often possibly still now among others if interested.

funny thing at work today we were making something for Glenfarclas 12Y/o and 24 y/o

·
i-Vtec
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes i noticed that £340 for all nine bottles. The Royal Lochnagar 12 is about £10 cheaper than a normal bottle. There is that many(in total) for sale i doubt they will be worth anything in the long term. I have been buying the Signatory Vintage bottles lately.

funny thing at work today we were making something for Glenfarclas 12Y/o and 24 y/o
Oh, do tell.........

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yes i noticed that £340 for all nine bottles. The Royal Lochnagar 12 is about £10 cheaper than a normal bottle. There is that many(in total) for sale i doubt they will be worth anything in the long term. I have been buying the Signatory Vintage bottles lately.

Oh, do tell.........
Yeah they more for the drinking I would think due to production numbers!

Yip spill on the Glenfarclas

·
Super Moderator
2,222 Posts

Oh, do tell.........
more than my jobs worth but we supply a lot of whiskey companies with products

·
Registered
265 Posts
Forgot to say earlier The Whisky shop Dufftown also worth keeping an eye out on their website and FB page

·
i-Vtec
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
2,222 Posts
So its either bottles or boxes Im thinking ;)

Have a look on the Fine Drams website. Belgium shop but they only charge 6 Euro shipping, no matter how many bottles you buy.
your on the right lines my work place dosnt do the boxes but a sister part of our company may make them
we are not allowed to say what we make but if you know the company its all on the website
but obviously I cant say the name of our plant (may or may not carry the same name as the parent company )
its nothing too interesting too be honest but we do have some very big customers not only in the whiskey trade

I believe most or all the bottles come from france
well atleast a bigger whiskey producers do
a lot of our products actually get exported how about that a plant up north of England that actually makes things to be exported
Russia, china, Australia Italy and usa are amongst places we directly send stuff too never mind the uk bassed companies who we do foreign versions for
not bad for the modern era that is it

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Arran Founders Reserve for me... bought a whisky bond years ago so have quite a few bottles... ;-)

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
A bit like that - when they were setting up they issued bonds in exchange for cash that myself and two mates bought - 120 bottles between us I think we ended up with

Reactions: Das

·
Super Moderator
2,222 Posts
I cant stand the smell never mind the taste of it
but it keeps me in a job
just pleased we just supply them rather than make the stuff

1 - 20 of 27 Posts