2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ive been shopping around for a new pressure washer and have found this lilttle chap

Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W

Based on specs and reviews found here :Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. Reviews, Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. Ratings at Argos and here Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. from Homebase.co.uk it seems like the right job!

Whats your views on Nilfisk and also am i right in assuming that the 'detergent bottle' can be used for my snow foam?

Kind Regards,

Matt

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
Hi all, ive been shopping around for a new pressure washer and have found this lilttle chap

Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W

Based on specs and reviews found here :Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. Reviews, Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. Ratings at Argos and here Nilfisk C110.3-5 AUTO 1400W Cycle and Auto Pressure Washer. from Homebase.co.uk it seems like the right job!

Whats your views on Nilfisk and also am i right in assuming that the 'detergent bottle' can be used for my snow foam?

Kind Regards,

Matt
This is the pressure washer I have & I can recommend it. The "bottle" will not produce thick snow foam. You need a dedicated snow foam lance for that.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hey.

If im honest I've not been happy with my nilfisk, has had good reviews here hence why I brought one and I don't know if its the machine or the lance but its not very powerful. I brought the car cleaning nozzle which gives a fan style spray.

I know you don't need a lot of power for cleaning the car, but a decent amount helps blow the grit off before the washing stage. I find turning the machine to a different angle increases the output from the nozzle.

By comparison my mums karcher which retails for similar money is much better with its various lance.

Ian

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
(silly question) i take it you have used it on high pressure, not low?..
Hey.

How do you change the pressure level? To my knowledge there is only the on and off mains switch.

What nozzle is everyone using on theirs for pressure washing?

Ian

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I can't change the pressure on my c110. I use the smaller attachment, the other one is too aggressive.
Hey.

Ah, thought you couldn't as I'd had a good look over the machine.

I am using this attachment;

Nilfisk Click and Clean Auto Nozzle - Nilfisk Domestic Pressure Washer Accessories - CleanStore

ANd I think it could benefit from oen of these; http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=2359

My mums Karcher 2.54 is a much better unit for car cleaning with the above vario nozzle.

What one are you using on your machine?

Ian

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
Hey.

Ah, thought you couldn't as I'd had a good look over the machine.

I am using this attachment;

Nilfisk Click and Clean Auto Nozzle - Nilfisk Domestic Pressure Washer Accessories - CleanStore

ANd I think it could benefit from oen of these; Karcher K1-K2 Replacement Vario Spray Lance - Karcher Domestic Pressure Washer Accessories - CleanStore

My mums Karcher 2.54 is a much better unit for car cleaning with the above vario nozzle.

What one are you using on your machine?

Ian
As I said, I use the smaller one which came with the machine. No problems with it at all.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
As I said, I use the smaller one which came with the machine. No problems with it at all.
Hey.

Includes: Click & Clean auto nozzle, Click & Clean under chassis nozzle, rotary wash brush, Click & Clean tornado nozzle, Click & Clean powerspeed pencil jet rotating dirt blaster nozzle, Click & Clean foamer nozzle with detergent bottle, nozzle jet cleaning tool and instructional DVD.

The one in bold is the smallest attachment, purpose designed for car cleaning according to the web and is the same as the one I am running.
However it's useless in all honesty, nice fan spray pattern but no power behind it for shifting the dirt off the body work. As I mentioned in my first post I can make the machine audioably sound more powerful and provide a more powerful spray just by changing the orientation of the unit on my drive way.

I do feel the unit might be good, but the lance attachment is letting it down. Once I have tried another gun/lance I'll report back.

Ian

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
Hey.

Includes: Click & Clean auto nozzle, Click & Clean under chassis nozzle, rotary wash brush, Click & Clean tornado nozzle, Click & Clean powerspeed pencil jet rotating dirt blaster nozzle, Click & Clean foamer nozzle with detergent bottle, nozzle jet cleaning tool and instructional DVD.

The one in bold is the smallest attachment, purpose designed for car cleaning according to the web and is the same as the one I am running.
However it's useless in all honesty, nice fan spray pattern but no power behind it for shifting the dirt off the body work. As I mentioned in my first post I can make the machine audioably sound more powerful and provide a more powerful spray just by changing the orientation of the unit on my drive way.

I do feel the unit might be good, but the lance attachment is letting it down. Once I have tried another gun/lance I'll report back.

Ian
Weird, mine is great, sounds like you have some sort of problem.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/cleaning/67469-nilfisk-c110.html

Take a look at my thread above. I'm surprised to hear any bad comments about this piece of kit, I find it fantastic.

Combine this with the lance mentioned by Shaun in the group by and that's you sorted (you really do need it)

:popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.