2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, spoke to Paul earlier reference a supercharger, but remembered u did a nitrous fit how much is it?

Oll

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hi guys, spoke to Paul earlier reference a supercharger, but remembered u did a nitrous fit how much is it?

Oll
Speak to Wizards of NOS.
Kits are available from about £600-£3000 so depends what exactly your after.

Be warned though. NOS runs out. When it does its about £6.50 per lb of gas and a 10lb bottle realistically only gives about 60 seconds at a 50bhp shot.

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts
Speak to Wizards of NOS.
Kits are available from about £600-£3000 so depends what exactly your after.

Be warned though. NOS runs out. When it does its about £6.50 per lb of gas and a 10lb bottle realistically only gives about 60 seconds at a 50bhp shot.
i always wondered can this cause any long term damage to the car? NOS causing the internals to work harder and faster and if nothing has been strenghtened ...excessive wear on particular parts like pistons?

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
i always wondered can this cause any long term damage to the car? NOS causing the internals to work harder and faster and if nothing has been strenghtened ...excessive wear on particular parts like pistons?
It can do, but thats why you dont run more than you should...

Paul advised me with my current setup a 50shot would be ok... go more than that though and as you said your internals will feel the strain ;)

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts
It can do, but thats why you dont run more than you should...

Paul advised me with my current setup a 50shot would be ok... go more than that though and as you said your internals will feel the strain ;)
ah right ok fella cheers for clearing that up, i always wondered and never asked, where are you storing the bottle in your car?

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
ah right ok fella cheers for clearing that up, i always wondered and never asked, where are you storing the bottle in your car?
I dont actually run NOS... but the normal setup would be located in the side of the boot.

One of my friends however didn't want anyone to know he had NOS, and had his bottle located behind his front bumper haha...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts