2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, in the last week the a/c hasn't been blowing cold air. I've just had the temperature sensor changed, could this be linked?

The sensor has needed replacing for a month, but the a/c still worked. It packed up a couple of days before the temp sensor was replaced by the local garage.

Anything I can do/check before taking it back to the garage or to ATS for an air con check?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Have you actually turned the a/c sounds crazy, but I had mine regassed and it's not obvious if the a/c is on or off with the climate.... Rang them gave them a piece of my mind, then afterwards pressed to a/c on / off button and then realised it only show on or off when the button is pressed, when on climate it's not obvious if it's on or off..... You live and learn!!!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe it's good thinking, but yes have toggled a/c on and a/c off on the Climate screen

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldn't know where to start under the hood to be fair... Will have to do some reading up

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Could be just simply need regasing, at least mine does

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, the local ATS Euromaster does an a/c service, so maybe I'll drop it in there.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've booked it in for an a/c recharge / antibacterial clean, so we'll see how we get on with that :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts