2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Returned from my hair cut to see this Clio RS next to me . No comparison mine still looks better. Not that I'm biased.

Attachments

·
Wife & Civics to support
235 Posts
Even if it didn't look better than the clio (which it does) at least the honda will start when you press the button and get you home without having to call out the RAC... Oh yes, I forgot.... "in my opinion". ;)

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
Even if it didn't look better than the clio (which it does) at least the honda will start when you press the button and get you home without having to call out the RAC... Oh yes, I forgot.... "in my opinion". ;)
RAC what's that, never had to use them for my RS250 Meg.
all I will say is don't get blinkered;)

·
Wife & Civics to support
235 Posts
Just about everyone I know that has had a french car has reported a breakdown at one time or another. That along with french cars regularly appearing in the bottom 5 places for reliability spurred on my comment about the RAC. My life experience says... if its both french and a car... then leave well alone. Sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to choose a french car. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just about everyone I know that has had a french car has reported a breakdown at one time or another. That along with french cars regularly appearing in the bottom 5 places for reliability spurred on my comment about the RAC. My life experience says... if its both french and a car... then leave well alone. Sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to choose a french car. :)
"in my opinion" you're missing out lol wanner69 let me have a drive and wow was the smile huge :) fun times :)

·
Frood Dood
1,544 Posts
Thing is ... If French engines were that bad then why have red bull won the last few manufacturers championships and have really high reliability? As the good cake lady says ... You are missing out! Opinions are like *******s ... Everyone has them

Sent via skull-bongos

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
AA, Greenflag or the fire brigade then?;)
When Wayne needs a tow he gives me a bell dobe, I got more torquies than I know what to do with !

But I'm sworn to secrecy on the frequency ! :lol:

·
Administrator
15,516 Posts
Just about everyone I know that has had a french car has reported a breakdown at one time or another. That along follonch cars regularly appearing in the bottom 5 r reliability spurred on my comment about the RAC. My life experience says... if its both rench and a car... then leave well alone. Sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to choose a. :)
fair does thats your opinion but like most manufacturers they come on leaps and bounds so if you aint tried the new generations dont presume and follow the herd about the negatives. are you old enough to remember when Japanese cars were rust buckets and nobody would go near them? I've owned Hondas since 2003 and yes great that they are, they are certainly not without there faults, like most manufacturers. as i said, just dont get blinkered

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Thing is ... If French engines were that bad then why have red bull won the last few manufacturers championships and have really high reliability? As the good cake lady says ... You are missing out! Opinions are like *******s ... Everyone has them

Sent via skull-bongos
Current Renault turbo lump ain't doing very well in Jerez bud.....heheheheh !!!

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Thing is ... If French engines were that bad then why have red bull won the last few manufacturers championships and have really high reliability?
Because its not the same engine that goes into a mass produced car that's assembled by monkeys at a car plant perhaps?

I think the new Clio looks fugly, although they are quite quirky inside with coloured trim panels etc.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts