2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
D and A said i did it
450 Posts
Just passed a 7 year old clio sport on the way home tonight and i know which id rather have! Bit unfair to compare an 8 year old design with the current clio!

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
I predict 6 more pages of this hahahaha French rocks but I do own a 206 gran turismo

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
fair does thats your opinion but like most manufacturers they come on leaps and bounds so if you aint tried the new generations dont presume and follow the herd about the negatives. are you old enough to remember when Japanese cars were rust buckets and nobody would go near them? I've owned Hondas since 2003 and yes great that they are, they are certainly not without there faults, like most manufacturers. as i said, just dont get blinkered
Yep remember those rust buckets with birds nest wiring looms mate. Even remember saying I ride Jap bikes but would never own their cars.

C'mon we've gotta get to 6 pages :popcorn2:

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Mebbe the driver was a girl, knocked him back then beat him off the lights?

Sent via skull-bongos
Two girlies were in a Clio Sport @ Cadwell last year.....nice Brembos....;)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
imo the clio is ugly as they get lol i'll never go french again after all my problems with peugeot, my mate has a megane gp and its been to the garage for +800 quid spent about 3 times in a year lol

61 - 80 of 91 Posts