2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when I am getting out of a parking space I can hear and feel in my steering wheel loud cracking noise... Only happens when in sharp and slow corner or when going way too fast in a long corner it feels like one wheel is "jumping" and its making familiar noise... Its very hard to describe... I will try to record it and post it here but as I said its happening irregurarly.

Had any of you this issue?

Thanks for your replies

Sry for my english but i hope you understand me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sometimes when I am getting out of a parking space I can hear and feel in my steering wheel loud cracking noise... Only happens when in sharp and slow corner or when going way too fast in a long corner it feels like one wheel is "jumping" and its making familiar noise... Its very hard to describe... I will try to record it and post it here but as I said its happening irregurarly.
Hi,

Could be similar to my problem: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/wheels-tyres-suspension-brakes/120058-strange-grinding-noise-during-right-turn.html

My front right wheel will produce grinding/rumbling/crunching noise during right turns, notably when doing a u-turn on a ramp or 90deg turns. The right wheel feels like having a friction.

I suspect it is the wheel bearing and hub gone bad. I can only check them next week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My issue is different. Ive already checked this topic but thanks anyways. I can hear the noise when turning right or left and even when I reverse. And it doesnt feel like I have friction. Last time I had my chassis checked (10000km ago) nothing was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts