·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
what the fook is this all about?? tell me in english pls lol. If it increases HP can it be put on my 1.8 CTS?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
what good do you get from the pulley kit?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
can they actually make a power difference and also does any of the fd2 pully parts fit the fn2 i suppose they would but not entirely sure

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
so will all pullys for the k20 fit the fn2 then cos vtecdirect carry one hell of alot of honda products

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry, but I think 100% I would prefer my waterpump and alternator turning at the correct designed speed.;)

The were originally marketed as a weight saving on rotational masses on previous kits commercially available. Reality is they did nothing and had no other function than to add a bit of bling.:D

Reactions: illegalhunter

·
Banned
18 Posts
what the fook is this all about?? tell me in english pls lol. If it increases HP can it be put on my 1.8 CTS?
what good do you get from the pulley kit?
can they actually make a power difference and also does any of the fd2 pully parts fit the fn2 i suppose they would but not entirely sure
I would like to know what its for too.

You can find a great deal of information regarding all your questions at the following link...

the COMPREHENSIVE thread on NST (NonStopTuning) Pulleys - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Hundreds of costumer reviews regarding our products and services are available there. These reviews have consistently been positive.

Good luck and have fun with all your projects everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts