2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seat/ Stick Interface
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I guess it was inevitable but had a prang :(

So bummed out.

The person is front of me went to pull out and I went to follow. I looked right to check for traffic and the person in front decided to stop. *smack*

Their blunder, my "fault". *sigh*

·
Type R Supporter
320 Posts
Ah man sorry to hear that. Gutted for you. These things happen and it's hugely annoying but at least you're ok. Hope you get it all sorted out soon.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Happened to me but i was the one in front though. I sat behind a dizzy bint at a petrol station junction who decided that it was the right place to go through her handbag i sat for a good 3 mins, the queue was building up so i slammed it into reverse to go around her but backed right into a new renault he shot out all mardy i got out he looked up at my 6ft 3" 23 stone frame and quickly said it doesn't matter these things happen and jumped straight back in he even refused a fiver for T-cut :D luckily his was a T-cut job i had a cracked bumper. So my advice to anyone is hit the gym and shave your head beats going through insurance claims.

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Gutted for you mate, that's soo easy to happen.

Near me there is a mini roundabout i need to go through every day to get to work... As you have to give way to the right (obviously) if a car goes over and you follow you need to check to see if another car is coming... but there is a zebra crossing to the left where the car in front would stop, therefore it has nearly caught me out a few times!!

HOpe all gets sorted!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
:( never nice to see a civic getting hit. Happened to me once, i was the guy who got drove into though by my mate. Only a small crack on my first car worth nothing anyway so left it. Hopefully all is sorted soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts