2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a fair few Gray, black siliver and funny brown (dont know the honda name for it) today when i was driving about Blyth, Whitly bay, tynemouth area. none with a CIVinfo.com sticker :( as they passed my i would check my wing mirror :p;

Don't see many in milano red though :(.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
You might see mine around Newcastle and it's got a Union Jack Sticker

And it's Milano which of course is the best colour :cool:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Milano is by far the best colour, There is a nice one around "jesmond" / central motorway / coast road, aint seen any union jack stickers :p aint looked that close

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Keep yer eye out around Blyth/Cramlington/Bedlington for my Cosmic with Civinfo sticker!​

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep yer eye out around Blyth/Cramlington/Bedlington for my Cosmic with Civinfo sticker!​
Been near the Chillingham Road tonight 21st about 7-8pm ish seen a comic pass me but only seen something white as i checked my rear view mirror, might have been the IVTEC - on the spoiler, - still think red is the best :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
In the "funny brown"

It could have been me ... we were holidaying in the North East and visiting relatives in Whitley Bay then i think

.:VroumVroum02: The wife was copilot !

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Been near the Chillingham Road tonight 21st about 7-8pm ish seen a comic pass me but only seen something white as i checked my rear view mirror, might have been the IVTEC - on the spoiler, - still think red is the best :p
Definitely wasn't me! I'm stickered anyway!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bronze civ. dunno if was 3 or 5door forgot the place near middle engine lane, deffo stickered as it was in the center of the part below the spoiler ' abovve the (H) :p lol

two or three days ago Friday - Sunday sometime

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Milano is by far the best colour, There is a nice one around "jesmond" / central motorway / coast road, aint seen any union jack stickers :p aint looked that close

Possibly mine i live in jesmond all ways running about this area

1 - 14 of 14 Posts