2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to get an idea of who would be up for this, maybe in the gap between xmas and new year (Sat 29th Dec maybe?) and show off our mods and see what mods are available for those with stock cars. If we can get half a dozen people definitely interested, I will organize it and draw more people in =)

Standard meet rules will apply, no silly driving, dont want to attract any :police: or cause any problems. Will be a nice chance for us to get to know each other a bit better!

So slap a post up if you are interested :popcorn:

Edit: Also, doesn't have to be just FN2's, Would be nice to see other Honda's there as well.

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
nice to see other hondas?

how far will that comment go?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i dont really expect a fleet of CR-Vs, CG-125's and lawn mowers to turn up, but EP3's, FD2's, CRZ's, will be nice to see a bit of a mix. But of course, FN2's will dominate ;)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
ha im gonna shove my crz in your face...since you love them so much

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha im gonna shove my crz in your face...since you love them so much
you could probably actually pick it up and shove it in my face.

If anyone sees a CRZ peddling around with a bite mark in it, you know what happened.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so officially, the list begins:

1. Slimer
2. NeoFlare +1
3. ?

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
woohoo i hope there is less CTRs now xD

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Meeting place:

Budgen's car park
Williams Way
Grange Park
Northampton
NN4 5DW

52°11'18.98"N
0°53'15.37"W

This is not the address/post code listed on the Budgen's store locator, don't trust that. This will bring you right to the entrance of the car park, you cannot miss it.

DIRECTIONS:

From M1 Southbound, exit M1 at Junc 15, get into right hand lane and then merge into middle lane at the end of slip road, take second exit on round about. DO NOT use the left hand lane, this is left turn ONLY and you will cause an accident if you try and go straight on. Clearly marked on the road and sign posted Grange Park or Gr Park.

From M1 Northbound, exit Junc 15, hug the right hand lane, take forth exit. Clearly marked on the road and sign posted Grange Park or Gr Park.

From A508 coming from Bucks/Milton Keynes, hug the right hand lane, take third exit. Clearly marked on the road and sign posted Grange Park or Gr Park.

From A45 coming from Northampton/Kettering/Wellingborough, hug left lane, first exit. Clearly marked on the road and sign posted Grange Park or Gr Park.

Drive to next round about, first exit.

Drive to next round about, second exit, and you are there. Simples.

The Meet:

The Budgens store is open till 10pm, so you can buy goodies such as drinks, crisps, hobnobs, etc. There is also a wicked chinese a 60 second walk away.

We will be parking at the end of the car park furthest away from the store entrance, closest to the round about, to avoid the public. Lets face it, everyone shopping parks as close to the front doors as possible, so it should be all good.

There will be a race between NeoFlare's CRZ and a Budgen's shopping trolley. But to make things fair, we will be picking the trolley with the wobbly wheel.

I will be looking at doing a couple of bits to keep things interesting, such as a raffle, but i am open to suggestions, so please post suggestions here. There will be no silly buggers. No donuts, drifting, drag racing or anything of the sort. If you want a rip with someone, take it to the motorway, but we advise to stay within the limits of the law. Remember, we are car enthusiasts, not boy racers.

Times to be confirmed, probably between 5pm and 10pm but who knows, depends what people want.

Now put your name down!

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Sounds good maybe meet up with few friends later on who live in the area;

1. Slimer
2. NeoFlare +1
3. markvirgo
4. shaunwistow (possible)
5. Abs-civic

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
Sounds good maybe meet up with few friends later on who live in the area;

1. Slimer
2. NeoFlare +1
3. markvirgo
4. Abs-civic

On reflection it's is a tad too far & way past my bedtime. Enjoy ;)

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
hm..I'm 41.6miles from this :)

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum thing so if I am not supposed to ask this here please let me know.

I have a Civic 08 1.8 Type S 3dr, the car is great and I love it, I recently got the clear type r lights, and I went into Honda to find out about getting the type r spoiler and to my amazement they wanted £450 to supply and fit, please tell me there is a cheaper easier way than this....... Apparently they want to take the rear window out to complete the job.

Please help!!!:confused:
Yep, wrong place lol. Try the styling forum mate.

Styling - Civinfo

Good luck ;)

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Woohoo more people's :)

1 - 20 of 166 Posts