2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Hi all picked up my new Civic 2.2 se from Avonvale Honda in Northampton 1 month ago. the dealer experence was very good indeed i was first taken out in 1.8vtec as thier deisel demo was out the demo drove lasted for 30 mins wethen talked about p/x prices onmy 06 mazda3 (very good price given). we then filled in some paperwork all explained well.we were given a delievry date and about to leave when the salesman returned to say a cdti had returned and would we like a drive in that 30mins later returned with big smiles.i picked the civic on agreed date and time allready and no hick ups even a bunch of flowers in the boot a first ever ! all the extras that i had requisted had been fitted ie frontfogs,alim/leather gearknob and rear windows tinted. very good handover given .recomended ??? yes yes yes.

Attachments

·
Diesel Demon
502 Posts
Just a quick post to say that Kettering Honda have closed their showroom. I think that the service department is still open though, although I've heard that they are "picking and choosing" their jobs.

Are big gaps forming in Honda's dealer network? How far will we (well you, 'cos I've just p/x'd my Civic) have to travel to buy or service your Honda's????

Damian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts