2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been posted here to tidy up the original seminar thread, please keep any posts about the convoy in here. I will push out a PM closer to the time to exchange numbers. From the other thread I believe Leebert1988, Catskins and R555 are going to be present. If you are coming this way and want to join simply post below!

Stops and estimated timings below:
A. Trowell Service station (southbound) between J26 and 25 of the M1 @ 7:30 for coffee leave about 8ish to get to...
B. Holiday Inn off J16 M1 Northampton to meet up with the southern convey @ 0850ish 5-10 minute break, then 25 min to get to...
C. Meguiar's! @ 0930

1. Gadgetman68 (Paul)
2. Leebert1988 and +1
3. Catskins
4. R555

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
The format of this looks awfully familiar :rolleyes:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He he

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
That sounds good to me Gadgetman!

Just worked out I'll have to leave mine at 5.20 so I'll need that coffee and maybe a few Red Bulls :facepalm:

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
im there, god and i thought i had an early morning. Well have the red bulls lined up for you david
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
im there, god and i thought i had an early morning. Well have the red bulls lined up for you david
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks Lee, I just I dont fall asleep during the seminar after driving all that way! :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
were northan compared to jh lol
True, everything is relative. I live where I live at the minute (see profile) however born and raised in the County of the Prince Bishops - which is likely further North than you are coming from!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts