2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally i taken some photos of me new baby
you may see her around manchester , although at the mo its a little blonde girl driving her :(
had this beaut about a month , shes a 58 plate , but she like she just out the showroom :D

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Very nice. :)

isnt she.... * ***** get hairs on me neck everytime i look at her , and that is something coming from the cars i have owned at double the price :cool:

got her from dealers , one owner , mint and i mean mint with 19,000 on 58 for 11,800 ;)

and dont forget if you see us give us a toot , i don't bite ....the worst you will get back will be a one finger salute;)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Very nice mate, looks like its in brilliant condition

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Looking good mate :)
If you see me about, give me a flash n beep (lights! No ass flashing :p)
The only cosmic grey with a type r kit that i can tell!

Take care of her dude :)

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Wow mate,it looks great!These are the original honda speaker rings?Because i think that they look different. :confused:

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Looks great mate , i get the tingles too when i look at mine:D

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im from manchester to, salford area. im driving a nhb ctr with the reg ending in CTR
look out for you fella ... well i lie ,you will see a little blondie in it heading to trafford park evey day at the mo.:p

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
:)
Wow mate,it looks great!These are the original honda speaker rings?Because i think that they look different. :confused:
me :confused: too ... thats cos its a sunday
but presume they are the originals , everything else is bog standard
and cheers for comment fella

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
look out for you fella ... well i lie ,you will see a little blondie in it heading to trafford park evey day at the mo.:p
thats where i work, company called tenmat, 5 minutes from trafford centre and b&q eyes will be peeled haha!

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
no no no ...no comments from girls please :rolleyes:

*** *** broke me scaphoid less than a week before i picked up so now it has only been driven by a girl ... bloody little blonde un at that :facepalm:

and she just lets me clean it :(
I wont comment then even if i do think it looks great :rolleyes::p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts